CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

I feel Stupid....

If Liz is on the brink of tears, I am on the brink of suicide. I HATE CMP...HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!!!! OMG, why am I so stupid to pick this stupid unit. Come to think about it, this is all that I am complaining about this entire semester. There are two type of person in this world; one that are smartly stupid, the other kind stupid enough to dig a hole to bury themselve alive. I, unfortunately belong to the later group. I curse my own stupididty.

I dun even wan to look at my final essay, all I am asking for right now is a P. Yea, aiming high for D to a miserable P. I have not got a P since high-school! The only reason why I am still here right now is because I know I have to live through it, afterall it's myself to blame. I have no idea how those law student go through their course, I now have new found respect for law students. What does half of these legislation and policies mean in the first place. I don't even care to look into our own country's policy and now I am studying Aussie's policies...freaking bullshit.

I am not doing any better in Philosophy either. I mean, we are talking things we don't understand to further confuse ourself. Ah, humans! Have you got nothing better to do. Plato must have got too much time and too much wine. Who cares about Plato's cave allegory. Who cares if u live in a cave or whatever. I do not comprehend any of these and I need a 2000 word essay.

If printers need ink refill, I need a word refill. I have no more words to churn out anymore. Watching TV is becoming a chore, in fact the only shows I can watch without thinking are animes..... What a sad sad life.

0 shoot me!: