CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Life of a Hermit

Blogging will be on hiatus for a while. Then again, my blog is hardly active. I am now reaching the point of enlightentment. Whereby, I will churn out my theories, reasons and thoughts into essays. I understand how some people can live from pay cheque to pay cheque; but no matter how near I am near to nirvana, I don't think I can stand the idea of living from essay to essay.

Hermit life starts and ends with caffeine. (tea bags, not coffee I want to function but not get high)We are the new generations of hermit, we live on the internet and our closest confidante is named Google. Yea, pathetic I know but hey it's my last year.

One more thing, Win the hermit needs topic to talk about on the radio, any suggestions people. Oh, it's real radio alright, but I am not getting paid but it's all good fun and a good break for a hermit.

0 shoot me!: