CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fireflies.....

I do no know what possessed me to write this entry. Perhaps, this is my obsession talking, but right now I seriously think that this topic deserves a place in my blog.

It's been a while since I got obssessed with anything, or any celebrities for that matter. I have always been a faithfull follower (albeit faithful not fanatic) of mangas and animes, but not so much on J-Drama, that is until I saw Hotaru no Hikari.

It's been a while since I laughed at anything so hard, being a media and culture student all I did lately was to question every single form of media. Watching the TV or anything is becoming a chore, can you imagine the greatest way to unwind after a long suddenly becomes a chore. Therefore, i am hopping onto any brainless movie I can find, just to laugh myself silly.

Oh, funny is not only the reason I like this drama, I found my latest eye-candy in there too. Naohito Fujiki; my latest eye-candy, I must say he is somewhat different from my usual choice; ah I probably just fell for his character in the movie only.
But still, it's a good story. Strongly recommended for ppl who are about to pengsan from stress, go get some laughs.

Konata (Lucky Star): No determination, no motivation, don't want to study, want to Play!!!!!

0 shoot me!: