CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Speechless...

What am I doing here? I am suppose to be typing up a 2000 word essay... I can't bring myself to do it, I don't know why. I am afraid, I am tired...I am EXHAUSTED, mentally like big time!!!!

This is only the first assessment for the unit, how the hell am I gonna go through this whole entire semester, one essay a week...I have more than enough academic articles to last me a life time now. I am at the brink of tears, I hate it, I hate being so helpless, so blank, so useless...there I have said it.

Ah, there's no escaping it I have to do this, it's do or die. It's the last year, endure just endure....

After this essay, I swear I am going to go out of this house, I have been cooped up for almost 1 month (other than Uni and the radio station). Looks like it's another all nighter again....

0 shoot me!: