CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

K.I.S.S

I caught this programme the other day while channel surfing, something about keeping things short and simple. I found it quite inspiring, not that i do that myself. I mean, if I were to deliver nothing but 5 sentence of thesis to my lecturer, what do think he will say? I like the idea of keeping things short and simple, mainly because I don't need to do detours to refer those "as told previously....." episodes. Liking an idea does not necessary meant that the idea is applicable. Like exactly what I am doing now, I have a train of thoughts but none of them has anything to do with my thesis, it's due the end of this month and I still have no idea how to go about it. Great! Keep things short and simple, it would just safe me a lot of effort if I could just type 10 sentences and call it a thesis. Ah, the idea of K.I.S.S, sweet as it might sound, dun think that's gonna happen....

0 shoot me!: