CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It never ends, doesn't it....

Ugh, been feeling ubber depress since I got back home. To think that I have to do a Summer Unit when everyone else is having fun, not exactly my kind of vacation. Truth to be told, I rather I am working my ass off, at least I get paid and I have something to add to my CV. *Very practical Win, very practical*

Alas, I am but stuck with another thesis to be due end of January, sure it always seems like I am given a lot of time, it's never enought in the end *sigh, yea, time management, you'll think I'll learn after all those lessons*

Not only that, the internet connection here is so slow that it hurts, the refresh button has currently been the most pressed button on my browser, I can't work without the internet, dammit! Having the internet is the whole point of an external *overseas* unit.... I need to learn to be grateful, I really do... And of course, my results, why can't God just let me have it easy just this once, why do I always have to face technical problems all the time....Well, at least I did not fail any of my subject, right?! *Not like I have ever set my sights so low, not that I have a choice this year*

At least coming back, means good food, and lots of mum's nagging *all those that I have missed while I am gone, what can I say it's good to be back*, not to mention i have been out shopping for quite a few times too, haul quite a good load as well. Wohoo~ and not to mention that I manage to bribe my parents off for my 21st prezzie, not that it's anything to show off, but hey, I feel the love~~~ Oh well, at least it's not all bad. So to say, I'm home.

0 shoot me!: