CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Let go....

As we grow older, we learn, we change, we adapt.
I learn, to accept, to change, to adapt.
Because change is inevitable...
You either change to adapt,or get left behind

But what about emotional attachment?
How do I change the attachment?
How do I accept the changes?
If I stay stubborn, will I get left behind?

Distance makes the heart grow fonder.
But, I don't like the distance.
It's without the distance in the equation
That we grow fonder, is it not?

Fate brought us together,
Yet it's also fate that sets us apart.
Maybe it's just the time and setting;
Still, we have to change.

If it means that you will stay;
I will be the villain and stay selfish
Like a child clinging on to its mother.
For company, for the presense and for love?

But, I have to let go some day,
You don't belong to me,
You are just another passer by
One that I grow attach to and fond of.

When it's time to say goodbye,
I'll try, but I won't promise that I won't cry...
I'll give you all my blessings..
and hope that our friendship could stand the test of time.

Cheers,
-Win-

0 shoot me!: