CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Searching for the One

You know, I have been thinking about this for a long time... Why exactly do we always say "I'm looking for my one true love...." Why do we say that exactly, because if u were to think this statement true, it seems that this whole thing is meaningless. Because, most of us are born with true love... hence we already have it, hence searching for it is meaningless and pointless. There is no need for us to be searching for our true love when we already owned it in the first place. So, why not change the statement to "searching for my soul mate, my special one" would that not be even specific... Searching for my true love, ppppfffftttt, is that not like insulting everyone else loves you truly and faithfully?

But then again, this statement has been going on for years, me challenging it is like telling the world that the cats are the real dogs.... Yes, I've been thinking too much lately and there's more to come.....

0 shoot me!: