CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Wasteland, wonderland?

It's been a while since I get to spend quality not doing homework but relaxing. So, I managed to score a date with Teewai. The inital yum-cha session turned out to be a sleep-over/shopping/yum-cha/shopping ingredients for dessert/choosing a gift for her boy friend. If we had not try to fit so may things into a day, I am sure we would have enjoy the yum-cha session much more.

But yea,I tried on some clothes, bought nothing which was a dissapointment on my part. Nothing seems to look nice for some reason, and the only thing that I feel like buying was a very nice jacket. I held back on the notion I am not even sure if I am staying back, not staying on will render the fantastic jacket useless. It was such a good bargain, what the hell, I should not have let Teewai convinced me to put it on. Not only it looks good, it feels heavenly as well, that damn jacket was the MOST comfortable jacket I have ever tried on.....


Curse you, you damn fantastic jacket!!! Ahh, I don't really like the buttons anyways.

But still after rushing to all cafe pre-planned cafes to visit, which were all closed, we settle for Wasteland instead. A place of good ambience and even better Hot-chocolate. Ahh yes, sipping that warm bitter sweet taste while sitting next to a window, watching as the sky grew darker; yet knowing that I am in no hurry for the train. Such relaxation...the price is even better of course, 3.95 for a good hot chocolate. Very good deal. Though I lament the lost of marshmallows, oh well you can't get everything you want after all. Yes, rest assured I will be visiting Wasteland once more...


This wonderful cup of endorphine booster X3


I love love love the ambience... Shame the camera does not do the lighting any justice.


I'm sure the view is not too bad too: LV and Tiffany & Co.

0 shoot me!: