CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Whose fault is it?

When you are in a situation where by, you think everyone hates you; whose fault is it?

To be honest, I've experienced it. Truth is, I blamed does around me, thinking that the world was out to get me. And then, *yes, I got enligtened* I took a step and think. If there are 10 people in the room, and all of them hated me; maybe the problem isn't them, but me. Rasionally speaking, I do not think that people would hate someone for no reason. But, if you think that you have done no wrong; in that case maybe you should just let it go and move on...

I believe my own words, nobody would hate somebody unless provoked. In my case, I do not hate, but I grew weary and tired. There's is only so many times you want to get lashed at. To bite the hand that fed you, one would prolly have to realize that while some people might be out there to get you, some are trying to help. They say, having too much of a good thing is not neccassary a good thing. True, self preservation is important, but too much of it would shut even those who are trying to help. If my good intentions cause you pain, I apologize. In my defense, I honestly say that I am only trying to help you, because I want to know you, because I want to care; but since that is not what you see. I will gladly back-off, let you resume your life, and even then you still hate me; well, too bad. I have done all I could, if you are sick and tired of me, then I am feed-up and I give up on you.

There's already much pain in this world, let's not add to it. I don't mind starting all over again, if you promise to let me help you.

0 shoot me!: