CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Update..

Was really busy lately, busy juggling 2 jobs and being a full-time Uni student. Well, while it ain't easy, it was not too bad either. So, please pardon my long absense in the blogging world *then again, I don't think anyone is actally reading this*...So, that would mean I am talking to myself @.@

Never mind that, brief update is that I am working at a community radio station for more than 2 months now, I must say getting to host your own show is quit liberating after you get over the initial shock and panic. The other job is a magazine job, always wanted to work with a publisher...Currently putting writing on a hold, cause I am setting up a blog for them. Let's just say setting up a proper blog is harder then I think, but since there are things to learn means the job will keep me interested for a while. Cheers to that!

Thanks to Nodame Cantabile Win is currently obsess with orchestra pieces... Perhaps back then I was too young to appreciate these pieces, oh the love!


Stravinsky Petrushka...fantastic!

And my current all time favourite Concerto pieces, also one of the 4 greatest concertos...

1 shoot me!:

CaRoLinE said...

ooo... how come all a sudden someone started to like orchestra de... hehehe

I got whole lot of them wor, want some? >_<