CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One too many

After watching the Shinjuku Incident, which I would say despite all the violent and graphic blood gory; a movie well made. Wished I watched it in M'sia instead, the price would have been much cheaper, but a well-spent 10 dollars (in my defence this is the first time I got into the cinema here).

Been having a marathon of movies since uncle is here. Yes, that means a fresh batch of DVD's, yea I know, I am spoilt. But I will basked in this good fortune in the mean time, after all why not utilize it?! Had an Underworld marathon couple of days back, finally watched Slumdog; interesting plotline. Was wondering what happen to the Bollywood dancing when the story ends... then " Ah, there it is!" Would not say much about the shooting style of the film, which I think is mediocre, but the plot is well- written; in a sense that it is a break from the conventional Hollywood movies.

Not too long ago, I saw a most disguting movie; no sorry, I meant documentary. It's called "Sick" by Dick Kirby. Horrible show, disgustingly horrible...Would not recommend it for the faint hearted. But if you are into BDSM, then maybe you might enjoy it, nope, not me. But (yea there's a but, it's the silver lining), I kinda respect the guy in there, though he is somewhat wacko (let's be easy on a dead guy); but really I genuinely respect the man in the doc. At least he had the courage to turn his life around, despite all that he has to go through (though I think what he did was a tad bit extreme)

Yeap, I had one too many movies for this semester, insightful yes, enjoyable, not really. But a good change from the previous semester; afterall it's not every year like u get to watch 2 films in every lectures.

0 shoot me!: